1. What is a Costa eGift?
A Costa eGift works just like an ordinary gift card, with a balance that you or a friend can redeem in participating stores. You can purchase an eGift, that is delivered by email.
2. How do I use a Costa eGift?
It’s as simple as scanning the QR code at the till. You can either scan straight from your phone or by printing it out and taking a paper copy to the store.
3. Can I purchase multiple Costa eGifts in one order?
You can purchase up to 10 eGifts in one order.
4. What’s the minimum and maximum amount I can add to Costa eGifts?
Each eGift has a minimum £/€5 and a maximum £/€150 you can add to the eGift.
5. When can I expect to receive my Costa eGift?
eGifts are emailed immediately and should be in your inbox within the hour.
6. How do I check the balance of my Costa eGifts?
Simply click here. You’ll need your Costa eGift number to hand.
7. Are there any products in store that cannot be purchased with Costa eGifts?
You can purchase any items in our participating Costa stores with your Costa eGifts, including coffee, food and merchandise. Please note eGifts cannot be used to purchase other Gift cards or eGifts.
8. Can I use my Costa eGift more than once?
Yes, when you use your Costa eGift the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance. The remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. Change will not be given.
9. Do I have to spend the whole value of the Costa eGift?
No, the balance will remain on your Costa eGift as long as you use it at least once over a 12 month period for customers in Northern Ireland and 5 years for customers in Republic of Ireland. The balance on your Costa eGift will expire if it is not used for 12 consecutive months for customers in Northern Ireland and 5 consecutive years for customers in Republic of Ireland.
10. Can I pay with a combination of Costa eGift with cash and bank cards?
Yes, the Costa eGift is treated as a payment method.
11. What do I do if my Costa eGift becomes lost or stolen?
Contact our Costa Ireland Customer Services team immediately via email@example.com and quote your name and order number (if available).
12. What happens to the money on lost or stolen Costa eGifts?
At the time of reporting it lost we will replace your Costa eGift and transfer the balance onto a replacement Costa eGift.
13. Can I get a refund if the Costa eGift is no longer wanted?
No. Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Costa eGift. You are also unable to exchange your Costa eGift for cash.
14. Are there any restrictions on the outlets in which I can use my Costa eGift?
Yes, there are restrictions. Costa eGifts can be used at participating Costa outlets in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland (excluding Applegreen). Costa eGift cannot be redeemed at Costa Express locations or in England, Scotland and Wales. € vouchers can only be used in Ireland & £ vouchers in Northern Ireland.
15. Can I use my Costa eGift overseas?
No. You are not able to use the Costa eGift in overseas stores or England, Scotland and Wales. You can only use your Costa eGift in participating stores in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
16. Does the Costa eGift have an expiry date?
The balance of a Costa eGift will expire if it is not used for 12 consecutive months for customers in Northern Ireland and 5 consecutive years for customers in Republic of Ireland. We reserve the right to cancel your Costa eGift if we suspect it is being used fraudulently or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Can I collect Costa Club Card points when I pay using my Costa eGift?
Yes, you can collect points on valid purchases made with your Costa eGift, however you cannot collect points at the point of purchasing a Costa eGift.
18. Is your Costa Gifting website secure?
Security is extremely important to us. We use technologies to protect your payments and your data so everything you do is completely secure. If you suspect any issues please contact us right away.